Join us today!
We’re looking to grow our teams with people who share our spirit and enthusiasm for creating innovative software solutions.
- Implement quality solutions using the Magento frameworks according to the technical specifications
- Create new client websites or enhance existing websites
- Troubleshoot issues in PHP code
- Regularly update our Magento installation
- Install security patches
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to design more functional codes to enhance the user experience
- Awareness of Agile methodologies and participate in sprint planning and discussions
- 1+ year Experience is must
- Solid understanding of Software engineering life cycle, agile and software testing.
- Solid understanding of UML diagrams
- Solid knowledge in OOP and Design Patterns.
- Strong in PHP
- Strong in SQL
- good in problem solving
- good knowledge of REST APIs
- good in HTML/CSS/JS
- Magento certification is a plus
Upload Your CV
- Achieve Quarterly, and Annual Sales Targets & Sales Effort Targets.
- Responsible for growth of current accounts and sales of new account.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from lead-generation to Deal-closing.
- Organize & perform Outdoor customer visits (initial visit, demo, negotiation, etc ...) Conduct presentation, and Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Participates in building Sales material.
- Provides status reports on all deals, Customers, and activities in a regular time frame.
- Bachelor degree in any relevant field.
- Account management experience is a must to handle large and reputable accounts.
- Experience in private market selling
- Excellent people skills and intuition about the customers 'business needs
- Strong connection in Education and/or IT Field
- Excellent command of English
- Car is a MUST
- Proven records of sales targets and sales goals.
- Proficiency using MS Office (particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills. Self-motivated and organized.
- Male / Female